For a new blogger I have been excited that people are actually visiting my little corner of the internet. It amazes me that people would actually like to read what I’ve been up to, I’m not just writing to myself. In all honesty I would still write if it was to myself.
On that note I have been awarded the Liebster award by the very kind http://voiceofvalue.wordpress.com and the super sweet blog award by the wonderful http://alwayssunsian.wordpress.com (sorry its taken me so long!)
I’m still getting to grips with what I have to do so I’m going to have a go!
The Liebster Award
Here are the rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you. Create 11 questions for your nominees.And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
The questions http://voiceofvalue.wordpress.com asked me were:
1) Why did you start blogging? as a kind of diary to record my life. I also loved reading other people blogs and thought I would love to have a go myself!
2) Your best memory ? Wow so many. My 18th birthday, my baptism and lots of Nefyn! It makes me so happy that I have lots to choose from!
3) Favorite movie? Again there’s many to choose from! Up is a classic, Notting Hill I can just watch and watch, The pursuit of happiness gets in a tears every time, The Vow just reminds me of so much wonderful love!
4) What country would you love to visit? Italy and Canada look incredible
5) What and who inspires you? My parents are huge inspirations in my life. Auntie Janet is also one of my hero’s.
6) How do you keep your content original and interesting? Ah! I suppose in general I just blog about my life so that helps.
7) Have you learned anything from blogging? So much! Its encouraged me to do something exciting each day, and that I actually have a really fun life!
8) Favorite animal ? My little kitties Misty and Charcoal(who aren’t that little anymore) and the mantis shrimp which can see 16 different spectrums of colour (we can only see a blend of 3!)!
9) Favorite Food? Actually can’t choose! My belly loves a lot of foods!
- What would you do being alone for a day
- If you could travel to space, would you go?
- If you could have a super power what would it be?
- Wheres your favourite place in the world?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Whats your favourite colour?
The super sweet blogging award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies! Choc chip, mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate – theres something about chocolate that just makes me happy!
3. Favourite Sweet Treat?
Ah! Trifle is pretty good!
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
All the time! Hahahaha!
5. Sweet Nick Name?
I know I haven’t got any close to getting the right number of nominations but its late and I have a busy day ahead!